To our customers,
Enacted: October 1, 2012
Revised: August 20, 2019
AKASAKA INTERCITY AIR, 1-8-1, Akasaka, Minato Ward, Tokyo
Nippon Steel Kowa Real Estate Co., Ltd.
(entity handling personal information)
Nippon Steel Kowa Real Estate Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "The Company") considers it an important social responsibility to protect and properly manage the personal information of our customers, and has set out a Personal Information Protection Policy as described below, while also ensuring that all our board members and employees are completely aware of the same. It should be noted that personal information under this policy excludes Individual Numbers and Specific Personal Information stipulated in the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in Administrative Procedures. The Company handles Individual Numbers and Specific Personal Information properly in accordance with the Basic Policy for Managing Specific Personal Information which is specified separately.
The Company shall abide by laws, relevant ordinances and internal rules and regulations pertaining to the protection of personal information, and strive to handle this information properly while managing it safely and securely. Moreover, the Company shall review this policy on an ongoing basis in order to meet regulatory requirements and further improve its protection of personal information.
Handling of personal information
- Acquisition, use, and provision of personal information
The Company uses proper means to acquire personal information of our customers, and disclose, notify, and clearly specify the purpose of use. We do not handle personal information in ways that exceed the scope of the purpose of use without the consent of the person to whom the information pertains.
We also follow procedures specified by law when providing or disclosing any personal information to third parties.
- Purpose of using personal information
The Company uses the personal information of our customers for the following purposes.
- (1) Real estate development and sales business, real estate sales agent/brokerage business, real estate rental business, real estate management and operation business, contracting business for construction work and any other incidental business
- (2) Sales activities pertaining to the above businesses, including sales visits as well as contact, solicitation and information provision by postal mail, e-mail and telephone
- (3) Customer trend analysis, or research and analysis for product development and/or development of sales approaches, etc.
- (4) Providing personal information to third parties within the necessary scope to achieve the objectives in (1) and (2) above
* This purpose of use applies to personal information that the Company acquires. We will continue using personal information acquired before the merger of the former Kowa Real Estate Co., Ltd. and former Nippon Steel City Produce, Inc., within the scope of its purpose of use at the time it was acquired.
- Providing personal information to third parties
We do not provide personal information of our customers to third parties without the consent of the person to whom the information pertains, unless provision of this information is specified by law.
- Joint use of personal information
- (1) The Company may use personal information jointly with other Nippon Steel Kowa Real Estate group companies (Kowa Real Estate Facilities Co., Ltd., Nippon Steel Community Service Co., Ltd., Shinagawa Intercity Management Co., Ltd., Kowa Real Estate Investment Advisors Co., Ltd., etc.) within the necessary scope to achieve the aforementioned purposes of use. In these cases, the items of information that will be shared are those items within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use, including name, group affiliation, department, position, address, phone number, e-mail address, and real estate information. Each individual group company shall be in charge of administering jointly used personal information. For details such as lists of group companies, purposes of joint use of the information, and the persons in charge of administering the information, please visit the website of each individual group company.
* Group companies are subject to change due to future events such as new establishment, elimination, or consolidation of companies.
- (2) Aside from the above, separate necessary measures are taken in advance when using personal information of customers jointly with third parties such as other sales companies.
- Security control measures for personal information
The Company takes all required and proper security control measures to properly and carefully manage personal information of our customers to prevent it from being illegally accessed, lost, falsified or leaked.
- Outsourcing the handling of personal information
The Company may outsource handling of the personal information of our customers to a third party. In such cases, the Company selects operators which take adequate measures to protect personal information, and supervises these operators appropriately and as needed.
- Contact for inquiries about personal information
Please contact either of the following for inquiries such as questions, complaints or requests for disclosure, correction, or cessation of use of the customer personal information in our possession.
(1) Contact for inquiries
Nippon Steel Kowa Real Estate Co., Ltd. (AKASAKA INTERCITY AIR, 1-8-1, Akasaka, Minato Ward, Tokyo 107-0052)
|Condominium and stand-alone house customers
||Residential Business Division
Personal Information Desk
||Click here to inquire by e-mail
- (2) How to request disclosure of personal information
To request disclosure, correction, or cessation of use of the personal information of our customers, please fill in the necessary items on the designated form and send it by postal mail to the aforementioned contact with the specified accompanying documents enclosed. You will need to pay the specified service charges for personal information disclosure requests.
* For details about the procedures, please refer to our website.
Handling of personal information on this website
- Access logs
This site collects information such as IP addresses and browser types from access logs. The information collected will be used as statistical data to analyze usage tendencies of this website, and for other such uses, but will not be reflected in personal information.
- Links to other websites
Please note that this website contains links to websites of third parties for customer convenience, but the Company accepts no responsibility for protecting privacy on the websites of these third parties.