Date of Enactment：October 1, 2012
Date of Revision: November 1, 2015
15-5 1-chome Minami Aoyama, Minato Ward, Tokyo
(Personal Information Handling Business Operator) Nippon Steel Kowa Real Estate Co., Ltd.
Nippon Steel Kowa Real Estate Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "the Company") considers it a crucial social responsibility to protect and properly manage our customers' personal information and has set out a Personal Information Protection Policy as described below, ensuring all board members and employees are completely aware of the same. It should be noted that personal information under this policy excludes the Individual Number and the Specific Personal Information stipulated in the Act on the Use of Numbers to Identify a Specific Individual in the Administrative Procedure and the Company shall handle Individual Number and the Specific Personal Information properly in compliance with the Fundamental Policy for Managing Personal Information established separately.
The Company shall strive to abide by laws, relevant ordinances and internal rules and regulations pertaining to the protection of personal information, handle it properly and store it safely and securely. Moreover, the Company shall review this policy continuously to meet regulatory requirements and further protect personal information.
[Handling of Personal Information]
- Acquisition, use and provision of personal information
The Company shall acquire our customers' personal information by legitimate means and disclose, notify and clearly specify the purpose of use and shall not handle personal information in any way that exceeds the scope of the intended purpose of use without the person's consent. In addition, we shall follow legal procedures when providing or disclosing any personal information to third parties.
- The purpose of using personal information
The Company shall use our customers' personal information for the following purposes:
- ① Real estate development and sales business, real estate sales agent/brokerage business, real estate rental business, real estate management business, construction work contracting business and any other incidental business.
- ② Contact, solicitation and information provision via mail, e-mail and telephone and sales activities by sales calls and others pertaining to the aforementioned businesses.
- ③ Customer trend analysis or research and analysis on product development and/or sales approach development, etc.
- ④ Provision of personal information to third parties within the scope to fulfill the above objectives ① and ②.
* This purpose of use applies to personal information that the Company acquires. As regards personal information we acquired before the former Kowa Real Estate Co., Ltd. and former Nippon Steel City Produce, Inc. were merged, we will continue to use it within the scope of the purpose of use when we acquired it.
- Provision of personal information to third parties
Our customers' personal information may be provided to a third party in compliance with regulatory requirements and within the scope required to achieve the aforementioned purpose of use in writing, by mail, telephone and e-mail and via the Internet or advertisement media. For your information, when requested to do so by an individual, we shall refrain from any further provision of his/her personal information to third parties.
① Recipients to whom personal information may be disclosed to (example) (ⅰ) The owner, agent and brokerage firm when the Company sells a new property (ⅱ) The owner of a rental property (ⅲ) The contract party when real estate is traded or brokered, its prospective customers and other registered real-estate business operators, Internet advertising agencies/real estate industry groups, the Real Estate Information Network System (REINS) (property registration, notification of closed deals and sales activities or price appraisal and others using REINS' data) (ⅳ) Financial institutions, judicial scriveners, land and real-estate surveyors and real estate management companies in businesses arising incidentally to real estate transactions. (ⅴ) The Company's group companies (including Kowa Real Estate Facilities Co., Ltd., Nittetsu Community Co., Ltd., Kowa Real Estate Investment Advisors Co., Ltd. and Shinagawa Intercity Management Co., Ltd.)
* For details of business activities by the respective group companies and other information, please refer to our website:
* The group companies may change in future as new companies are established or they are eliminated and consolidated.
Items of personal information to be provided
Within the scope to fulfill the aforementioned purposes, such as name, address, telephone number, property information, information on a closed deal, etc.
- Joint use of personal information
If our customers' personal information is shared with third parties, such as sales companies, we shall take the necessary measures separately in advance.
- Security control measures for personal information
The Company shall take all required and proper measures to properly and carefully manage our customers' personal information to prevent it from being illegally accessed, lost, falsified or leaked.
- Outsourcing for handling personal information
The Company may entrust a third party to handle our customers' information. In this case, the Company promises to select a business which has taken adequate measures to protect personal information and apply necessary and proper supervision to the outsourcee.
- Contact for inquiries about personal information
If you request the cessation of disclosure and/or use of customers' personal information or have any questions or complaints, please contact the following:
① Contact for inquiries
Nippon Steel Kowa Real Estate Co., Ltd. (〒107-8691 15-5 1-chome Minami Aoyama, Minato Ward, Tokyo)
Please click here to make an enquiry.
- ② How to request disclosure of personal information
If you request disclosure or correction of your personal information or cessation of use, please fill in the designated form and send it by mail to the aforementioned contact with the prescribed documents enclosed. If you wish to disclose personal information, you will be charged the prescribed fees.
※For further details of the procedures, please refer to our website:
- ① Contact for inquiries
[Handling of personal information on this site]
- Access logs
This site collects information on IP addresses from access logs, browser types and others. The information collected will be used as statistical data to analyze usage tendencies of this website, for instance, but will not be reflected in personal information.
- Links to other sites
Please note that this site has links to third parties' websites for customer convenience, but the Company accepts no responsibility for protecting privacy on their websites.